Saturday, January 31, 2009

High School Musical
















Kailee is on the cheer squad at her school. She gets to perform at all of the assemblies and has a lot of fun. Since all of the performances are during the school day; I never get to see them. I only get the pictures. Well, the cheer squad and student council just put on a big production of High School Musical. It ended up being so cute that they did an encore for the parents to watch that night. Another big perk was that they needed a lot of characters to perform, so Laney got to be in it too! They did an excellent job. It was so cute to watch. Their school is so much fun; always putting on such cute shows. I find myself secretly wanting to steal their ideas so I can use them at the school where I teach. I would be a hit!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. How fun is that. Way to go girls. Take the ideas and switch a few things to make it your own. It would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there. I love you beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete