Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fire Pit
















Last night April and Ryan invited us over to roast marshmallows and hang out by their fire pit. It was a lot of fun. Except for when I accidentally poked my mother-in-law in the face with the wire. Not the best move on my part....sorry Kay! After we were stuffed on the mallows we went in to play a fun game of Taboo. Of course we then stuffed ourselves with chips, dip, crackers and cheese. Good times and lot's of laughing was the main component all night. Paul and I rocked out on Guitar Hero for a while and then got into a heated debate over which vampire series was better; Twilight or Eragon. So we decided to make a little friendly aunt and nephew wager. We each are going to read the opposing series and we have only until February 3 to finish. We are then going to report back to each other and discuss the outcome. May the best vampire win (I have no doubt that Edward will easily pull out the victory)!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogspot. I'll even forgive you for poking me with your marshmallow stick. I love you guys...
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We are so excited you started a blog. It's amazing to see how grown up the kids are looking. It seems to happen so fast. And of course, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete