Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day of School


I know I am a few weeks late on posting this.....ok 5, but who's counting?!! However, we are off to a great start with the new school year. Kailee loves her teacher and is really enjoying 6th grade. She gets to do all the big kid stuff this year like science camp, switching teachers for classes, and lots more. We will keep you posted. Jayden loves his teacher as well and also enjoys being next door to his mom. We'll see how long that lasts! Fourth grade is not as hard as he thought, so he is thrilled to go to school every day. Little Laney loves her teacher and is doing some really cool things in class. She has a very technical teacher who incorporates a lot of technology into the classroom. That is right up her alley! She gets to use neo boards to learn keyboarding skills and they use these boards for most of the other academic areas as well. Her favorite part is getting to email the other kids in her class. I have not heard from her teacher, so I am assuming she has not abused the privilege yet!! They are all doing very well, as usual, which makes mommy and daddy happy campers. As for me, I have 28 of the cutest 4th graders you will ever see! This is going to be a great year!!

1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute. I'm glad school is going good this year. I love you........

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete